Monday, February 25, 2019

My Father Speaks




 Dawn breaks through the darkened rain clouds. The sun reflecting raindrops dripping from soggy leaves.

 My Father, the Holy One of Heaven whispers: "my child, the apple of my eye, I love you and will strengthen you today."

 Oh Holy Father, I bow in your presence. I am overwhelmed and unworthy.

 "My child, take my hand and rise! Do not shirk away from my presence in fear and shame. My blood has removed all your stains. Rise! Stand boldly! My Spirit lives within you!"

 You have cleansed me from all unrighteousness; I take your hand my King, and I rise!

 "Come my daughter, let me hold you, you are frail and vulnerable. Rest in my arms, close your eyes and breath in the heavenly beauty which emanates from my presence."  

 Oh Father, hold me tight, give me strength and courage to live in your presence.

 "Go now my child, I am with you always..."


No comments:

Post a Comment